People ask me what my NLP Coaching and Hypnotherapy sessions entail and I tell them first and foremost, it’s a journey that demands active participation and complete immersion. The process is experiential and not academic. In other words, you do not “study” it… you “live” it. 

An experienced and intuitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach can effortlessly guide you to transformation.

I believe the sessions are akin to learning to ride a bicycle—no matter how much you read or watch videos about it, you will not truly “get it” until you sit on that bike and pedal away. Likewise, you sit or lie down on my couch, relax and allow your subconscious mind to do the work, along with me.

Clients are typically very surprised at how easy it is to surface and release the negative emotions like anger, sadness and fear that have been locked inside for decades. 

The emotional release process is at the core of this work. Once negative emotions are cleared, confidence and inner strength come to the surface. 

There is no “note-taking” in my sessions because your subconscious mind will automatically absorb everything you need to learn. 

Self-help books and videos are filled with ‘how-to’ instructions, but their impact is limited to the conscious part of your mind, which accounts for a mere 5% of your mental capacity. The real game-changer lies in the other 95%—your subconscious. That is the territory where you reshape and reframe experiences, transforming them into positive narratives that fuel your growth and progress.

Since every individual is unique and different, NLP and Hypnotherapy sessions are tailored to unique needs and personalities. No two sessions are the same. 

I often liken this journey to peeling back layers of the onion, where you unravel the layers of your subconscious, unlocking its latent power. Beneath each layer is another… then another. By actively participating and experiencing the process, you begin to comprehend the depth of the change that is possible within you.

Understanding how to tap into this hidden reservoir of potential can be a game-changer. It’s not a matter of grasping the theory; it’s about feeling the shift, observing the change within yourself, and embracing the practical application of these techniques.

As an experienced and intuitive Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach, it would be my great honor to guide on this immersive journey into the depths of your subconscious mind.  Please always feel free to reach out.

Jayne Goldman, MBA, C.Ht., Founder and Principal of Best Life Hypnotherapy in Los Angeles, is a Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Master NLP Practitioner and Coach.


Read about the main ingredients of an effective hypnotherapy and NLP session HERE.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Call Now Button