Grief & Coping With Loss
The Benefits of Hypnotherapy are Limitless.
These are some examples of conditions that are helped. Please ask about others that may not be listed here:
Phone and Skype Sessions are Available
I can help you to cope with loss and grief and move on with your life
Having lost someone special in my life years ago, I know first-hand how this experience can cause unbearable heartbreak and pain that can make it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. The idea of facing the day without being able to see or talk with that person seems impossible. Survivor guilt is an extremely common emotion and the “missing” of that loved one creates what seems like a gaping hole in our hearts. I have been there. I’m here to help you to get through it, just as I did.
Deep feelings of loss are also associated with relationship break-ups, job eliminations and a whole host of other life experiences.
Grieving is a process that needs to be handled with empathy and expertise. My goal is to restore and enhance your well-being, thereby enabling you to move forward and lead a full life.
I will work with you to:
- Explain the grieving process and the specific stages of loss that everyone must go through in order to ultimately achieve resolution, acceptance and the ability to move on.
- Isolate all of the elements causing the deepest pain.
- Resolve pending issues with a loved one who has passed on/separated – release negative emotions, such as guilt, anger, resentment, etc.
- Provide guidance and support through the most intense and stressful period of grieving.
- Accept the loss while keeping the positive memories in a special place within, enabling you to move forward.