The Benefits of Hypnotherapy are Limitless.
These are some examples of conditions that are helped. Please ask about others that may not be listed here:
Phone and Skype Sessions are Available
I can help you to manage your weight
Weight control issues can sometimes have very complex origins and are oftentimes associated with emotional triggers. Weight loss is a deeply personal journey and Hypnotherapy has been proven to be extremely effective for weight management.
Releasing weight is not about dieting at all… It is about making positive life-style changes. The first page of your happily ever after story starts with having the right information about nutrition. Your body is a machine and requires the proper fuel… Just as you wouldn’t put water in a gas tank and expect your car to run well, you must use the proper “fuel” for your body for optimal health and performance. I will teach you everything you need to know about how the body uses fuel and what causes excessive weight gain. You might be surprised at how simple dietary adjustments will make all the difference!
Of course, consistent exercise is also important for weight release and good health. We will work to find enjoyable ways for you to move your body more so that you begin to look forward to exercise.
I may not tell you anything you haven’t heard before, but having all the information reinforced while in Hypnosis enables your subconscious mind to absorb and accept it. This is the key to change.
I will work with you to:
- Understand your history of eating and your relationship to food.
- Discuss your current weight goals and reasons why you may not have attained them, yet.
- Discover potential reasons why your subconscious mind may NOT want you to lose weight and bring those to the surface. This is an important step and may be the key to reprogramming your subconscious mind to be aligned with your conscious desire for weight loss.
- Reinforce proper eating habits and the importance of protein for weight loss.
- Reinforce the importance of exercise and create a positive attitude towards moving your body more.
- Develop a healthy relationship with food and increase the desire for healthy foods.
- Modify behavioral patterns to eliminate negative habits and replace those with positive ones.
- Provide positive coping strategies for relief of stress or other causes of overeating.
- Have you truly visualize or imagine yourself at your goal weight and size. If you can conceive and believe it, you will achieve it!