I was re-reading a follow-up email that I sent to a client several months back and realized that the exact words written can apply to anyone and everyone. It is advice and a reminder for all of us, including me, so I share it here and wish for all of you a life filled with good health, peace and tranquility! May all of your dreams come true…
- I think it became abundantly clear to you that you can be anything and have anything you want in your life… you just need to go for it! If you ever feel stopped, think of action items you can take to move forward and just do them… even if you don’t feel like it.
- We can’t control external circumstances in our lives… we can only take the learnings to help us to move forward towards our goals. We can take responsibility for things within our control… like our outlook on life. Don’t sweat the small stuff… life is too short.
- Trust in yourself… you clearly have a keen intelligence and a good intuition. Allow yourself to go with the flow and do what feels right. Whatever feels right to you is the right decision. You are quite correct that others can only offer their advice and opinions, but you need to go with your heart. You have already seen evidence that you can trust your gut instincts.
- I think you have the tools you need to avoid frustration in the future… You just need to remember that you’re always in the driver’s seat… always… If someone is habitually late and it bugs you, you know that you can meet them somewhere and not make yourself late in the process. You never have to be at the “effect” of anyone or anything again. Isn’t that a liberating thought?
- In order to have as much energy as possible, it would be a good idea to eat at least 3 meals a day, with protein. After you get used to this, you can add some healthy small protein snacks in between so that you are eating something every three hours.
- Starting today, you promised yourself to set your personal boundaries so that you are getting the sleep and relaxation that you need to be strong and healthy. Remember that we attract what we think about… think about the fact that you deserve good health, peace and tranquility.
Jayne Goldman, MBA, C.Ht. is Founder and Principal of Best Life Hypnotherapy. She is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Master NLP Coach and Master Time Line Therapy® Practitioner in the Los Angeles area.